Saturday, January 25, 2014

Juan Carlos Delgado

I'm intrigued by Juan Carlos Delgado's work because it is an art form I have never seen before.  I enjoy art that shows the creativity of an artist to develop a new art form.  The transformation caused by the freezing condensation creates a constantly changing artwork reminiscent of the passage of time and the aging process.  As I think about viewing this work, I feel a sense of calmness upon me.  I would love to sit in a room for hours and watch the transformation process of this Multimedia work.  The art is Multimedia because it is constantly developing over time.  There is always movement with the freezing condensation forever changing the work.  It will always be a different and unique work.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be seeing his latest work in a month, I cannot wait: I have only seen pictures and videos. He is an amazing person, and it is nice to see his work growing in such mature ways

    ReplyDelete