Saturday, March 22, 2014

Persuasive Games

I like the idea of using games for education and corporate learning.  I hate the idea of using them for anything related to politics or advertising.  As an education tool, I would play a game but would not even consider playing if I knew it was advertising or politics.  This site had some games that I would consider playing.  I like the ideas behind the games Planet in Peril: Animal Rescue and Windfall - Wind Farms.  Unfortunately, Animal Rescue was no longer available to play and I lost interest in Windfall after about a minute of playing it.  I wanted to try Colorfall but the link did not work and I could not find it in the App Store.  Persuasive Games really needs to update their website to fix the broken links and delete the games no longer available.  It is a great idea but I am not impressed with their website.  I would not visit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment