Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Golan Levin Interview

This interview provided a lot of useful information on new technologies that I wasn't aware of.  It was also a very creative interview with the visual effects.  The best question asked was if art degrees have any value.  I ask myself that sometimes but I always answer yes they do have value.  There is always value in learning new skills and new technologies.  I think the biggest value is the connections made while going to school.  A good network with other artists is very valuable for people who plan on making art a career.  A degree in art is not for everyone.  Most people who pursue an art degree are born with artistic talent and do it for the love of art.  Some people are stupid and should have pursued the art degree when they were younger instead of joining the military.  But I feel like it is never too late to pursue a dream and learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment