Sunday, April 20, 2014

Graphene

If all they say is true about graphene, then it would be the next evolution in electronics to continue making them smaller. Electronics have continued to shrink over the years from large bulky items to small, thin devices. I guess graphene answers the question of how small and thin can they go. Some of the items mentioned in the article are very intriguing and one is a little scary. I like the idea of the cell phone battery that stays charged for a week but I don't like the idea of a very thin cell phone. I would probably lose mine on a daily basis. I would like to see a graphene television that I can stick on my wall. I am fascinated by what graphene could do in the art world. It could really take body art to another level. I don't like the idea of a graphene implant to monitor my body. I would try the thin electronic devices but would not want any of it in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment